vue Recherche d'un MOD Stats Vote - Page 3
Kommunauty
Connexion
Recherche d'un MOD Stats Vote

jeraii Messages : 88

Oui, Ryu a raison. C'est très difficile... Pour la vidéo, je vais la faire moi-même, voila sujet résolu.

dimanche 21 avril 2013

sheppard Messages : 169

ah ok non la 3D faut pas exagerer... même si je compte apprendre pour un de mes futurs projet...

dimanche 21 avril 2013

charliex3 Messages : 5

BURGLAR !!! You have stolen my design! That design is made by me its not yours !!! Original website with that design and stargate mod is here: http://temp.sgcolonies.com ! Take away that design from your site!

And that video is also MADE BY ME ! YOU DONT HAVE PERMISSIONS TO USE IT Without any of informations that its made by me !! SON OF A B*TCH! I really hate people like you !

Also your avatar is made from mine aliance logo from my game -_- Dunno

mercredi 1 mai 2013 (Dernière édition jeudi 2 mai 2013)

Homer Messages : 1925

Vilain jeraii

jeudi 2 mai 2013

stryker Messages : 367

Oo

Charliex3-1/Jeraii -0

xD

jeudi 2 mai 2013

vince84 Messages : 41

ouais ca me rappelle quelque chose jeraii

jeudi 2 mai 2013

En passant, j'ai jamais dit que c'était mon design et il est public: https://github.com/charliex3/SGTemp. Faut être un peut c*n pour le partager en ligne, mais interdire aux autres de l'utiliser, j'ai seulement repris sont thème, aucun de vos mods a été utilisés. Charliex3 - 1/ Jeraii -1

Si vous voulez je fait en faire un moi même et changer tout le thème.

vendredi 3 mai 2013 (Dernière édition vendredi 3 mai 2013)

Laisser moi le temps de le finir et je promet de ne plus utiliser votre theme. Please let me time to finish my own theme and after I will stop using your, thanks.

vendredi 3 mai 2013

charliex3 Messages : 5

That link on the github is not working and i was never using github or sourceforge so again its not mine -_- damn what the hell is going on here everybody is stealing my projects -_- Charlie 2 - Jeraii 0 but this doesnt matter ... Anyways also you can finish your own theme but please dont use mine login screen with my own video -_- or add somewhere that its made by me(not with a small text but with a huge one)...same thing goes on with that overview pics there's no sgcolonies.com and thats why i got angry for the first time -_-

And also you can use original XNova Revolution 5.9 instead of mine -_-

Anyways i see you have banned me but it won't help you ... Dynamic IP Address So if you banned somebody its not me

vendredi 3 mai 2013 (Dernière édition vendredi 3 mai 2013)

thanks for our answer, I will delete the home page and I will use the xnova rev 5.9 skin for the moment. And I banned you, because you do spam on the chat And I don't know why, since I post this link, the autor deleted the project...

vendredi 3 mai 2013

Page suivante »